GATE 2017 Syllabus Exam Pattern XE/XL/GC Papers, CBT, GATE 2017 Exam Pattern, GATE Exam Pattern 2017, GATE Exam Syllabus 2017, GATE 2017 CBT Questions Papers
Graduate Aptitude Test conducts to admission in M.E./M.Tech/Direct PHD programs in IITs, NITs, GFTI and various private institutions. For in this section IIT Roorkee will go to manage GATE 2017 examination and conduct on 4, 5 & 11, 12 February 2017 at various examination centers. At below article, candidates check GATE Exam Pattern which include no of question, total no of marks, time duration, marking scheme related subject and other information to preparation of examination.
GATE 2017 Exam Mode
The GATE 2017 conduct to total 23 paper in various subject as Online Mode (Computer bases Exam) at various Online International and National examination center. The exam conducts in Afternoon and noon section at weekend of examination.
Gate 2017 Type of Asking Question: – Gate paper consist both type question, Multiple Choice Question and Numerical Analysis Question. Multiple Choice Question have four option to choose one of them which is correct and numerical analysis question student uses Number with help of Virtual keyboard which are available in online examination.
No of Asking Question in Gate Exam: – there are total 65 questions to 100 marks. More detail checks at below.
Exam Time Duration: – 3 Hour
GATE 2017 Paper Code & Paper Name
|Name of paper||Code||Name of Paper||Code||Name of paper||Code|
|Aerospace Engineering||AE||Architecture & Planning||AR||Civil Engineering||CE|
|Agriculture Engineering||AG||Mathematic||MA||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|Geology & Geophysics||GG||Biotechnology||BT||Mining Engineering||MN|
|Instrumentation Engineering||IN||Mechanical Engineering||ME||Metallurgical Engineering||MT|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||CS||Electronics and Communication engineering||EC||Ecology & Evolution||EY|
|Chemistry||CY||Electrical engineering||EE||Petroleum Engineering||PE|
|Physics||PH||Production & Industrial engineering||PI||Textile engineering and Fiber Science||TF|
|Engineering Science||XE||Life Science||XL|
Gate 2017 Exam Syllabus to All Paper Set
- The Examination consist total 65 question MCQ and NAQ type. The Subjective question to AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PE, PI, TF and XE, Engineering Mathematics will have vantage total 15% marks, 15% marks in General Aptitude test and 70% marks to core subject.
- To AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL paper, General Aptitude courses has vantage 15% marks and core subject 85% marks.
- The paper General Aptitude Section consist 5 question 1 marks to each and 5 question 2 marks to each question.
- Question Paper CG, XE, and XL include 25 questions of 1 marks and 30 question to 2 marks.
GATE 2017 XE Paper Method
Gate 2017 XE Paper has divided in below mention section.
- Section A: – Section A, mandatory subject Mathematics and paper include total 11 question to 15 (7 question to 1 marks and 4 question to 2 marks) marks.
- General aptitude Section: – Include 10 questions to total 15 marks.
- Core Subject: – there id multiple choice to applicant for select subject in paper in attempted it to total 22 question.
XP Section B include Following Section
For section Gate 2017 a new section include in exam syllabus of XE (Engineering Science). Include sections is Atmospheric & Oceanic Science.
|6||Polymer Science and Engineering||F|
|8||Atmospheric & Oceanic Science||H|
Gate 2017 XL Paper has divided in below mention section
- Section P: – Compulsory Section is Chemistry with 15 question consist to 25 marks
- General Aptitude Section: – Same to XP paper
- Section B: – Candidate can choose any two subjects at below mention table for this section. Total no of question is 20 to total 30 marks.
XL Section B include Following Section
GATE CG Paper Syllabus: – Online CG question paper includes two parts in this exam, paper. Part 1st is same to all paper and part 2nd include Geology and Geophysics. In Part B all question 2 marks and no of question id 30.
GATE 2017 Marking Scheme: – To multi choice question, right answer awarded there marks and wrong answer discreet by 1/3 of marks of question. No negative marks to Numerical Analysis Question.
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.