Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket 2017, Maha Police Admit card, Mahapolice Constable Exam Date, Mahapolice Hall Ticket, mahapolice.gov.in,
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Department recently announced the Maha Police Constable Admit card through its official website. The Candidates who had applied appeared in physical exam and written exam for the Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017, they have also need Maha Police Admit Card 2017 for enter in Exam Center. Aspirants will be got their Maha Police Admit card 2017 by using their registration ID and Date of Birth. Exam authority will be provided the Constable Exam hall ticket within 15 days before the exam date. Aspirants need to check the instructions and guidelines of the exam and follow them strictly. All the aspirants need to carry their Maha Police Constable Hall ticket with one valid ID proof on the date of Exam. The Maharashtra Police Department will shortly release Constable Bharti Exam Call Letter on official site. So aspirants regularly visit on official site of conducting body.
Mahapolice Hall ticket 2017
Maharashtra Constable Bharti Exam Online form started from 24th February 2017 and closing date of submission application form is 17th March 2017. Maha Police Recruitment Department will be provided the Constable Bharti Exam Date very shortly. Candidates will be check their Mahapolice Exam Hall ticket 2017 from the official website and download it. All the Applicants can be check Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket 2017 through bellow allocated official Website.
Maha Police Constable Exam Date 2017 Details
- Name of Organization Authority:- Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board
- Name of Posts:- Constable & Jail Police Constable
- Number of Posts:- 2411 post
- Official Portal:- www.mahapolice.gov.in
Maha Police Constable Exam Important Dates
|Starting Date for Online Application Submission||24th February 2017|
|Closing Date for Online Application Submission||17th March 2017|
|Date of Admit card issued||Within 15 days before the exam date|
|Date of Exam||Notified Soon|
Maha Police Constable Bharti Exam Pattern
Physical Standard Test:
- For Admissible Height: 165 cm (Men), 155 cm (Women)
- For Chest: 79-84 cm (Men)
PET Exam Pattern for Female Applicants
- 3 Km Race
- 100 Meter Race
- 4 Kg Shot-put throw
- Long Jump
PET Exam Pattern for Male Applicants:
- 5 km Race
- 100-Meter Race
- Shot-put Throw
- Long Jump
- 10 Pull-Ups
Mahapolice SI Admit Card 2017
As we all know that across the Maharashtra millions of candidates had applied for same recruitment. You have also need essential details of Exam Syllabus. In case, if you have not aware it they you have too difficult for crack the competitive test. After successfully for Maha Police SI Bharti 2017, the candidates are waiting and looking Maharashtra Police SI Exam Hall Ticket on official site of conducting authority. We inform to applicants that Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board has completed process of making admit Card. Now ready for transfer Maha Police Hall Ticket on official site. So applied candidates are continuous stay on official site of conducting body.
Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti 2017 Details
- Name of Organization Authority: Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board
- Official Portal: www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Name of Posts: Sub Inspector
- Number of Posts: Vacant Posts
- Mode of Application: Apply Online
- Online Application Form Last Date: 27 Dec. 2016
- Admit Card Release Date: Within 15th Day before Test Date
Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket 2017
The Competitors who had applied for Maha Police Constable Vacancy 2017 they have also Admit Card most informant need for participate in written test and physical fitness test. The Maharashtra Police Bharti Recruitment Board is responsible for develop and promote State Police Service, Policy for Safety and other details. Maharashtra Police is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is headed by Director General of Police and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.It has one of the largest police forces in the country, having about 10 Police Commissioners and 35 district police units in the state.
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2017
The Candidates who had applied for the latest Maha Police Vacancy 2017, they will be selected through basic performance of the competitive test & Physical Fitness Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PMT/PET Test)
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
- Category Wise Merit List (District Wise)
Note: The Candidates who had successfully qualified the physical Test, they will be able to appear in written test. 50 Marks included for PET/PMT Test.
Steps to Download Maha Police Admit Card 2017
- The Applicants start to visit on official site of conducting body at mahapolice.gov.in
- Now Home Page will be open
- Search and Select link of recruitment and open it
- Select Link of Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2017 and open it
- Here given link of Maha Police Online open it
- Now Admit Card Page will be displayed
- Fill reqhired details such as Seacrh Name Wise or Seach Enter Registration Number and submit it
- Within few second after you admit card will be displayed on Screen
- Download Call Letter PDF and Save it
- Take a print out for enter in test center
Maharashtra Police SI Result 2017
Maharashtra Police SI Exam Results 2017 has been announced by the exam authority soon through the official website. A large number of candidates was applied for this Sub Inspector Vacancy and attend the written exam at the different examination centers. Aspirants are eagerly waiting for the Maharashtra Police SI Results 2017. Aspirants can check the result, cut off marks and merit list 2017 from the official website. Aspirants need to visit this page regularly for the latest updates.
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.