TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2016-17 | Tamil Nadu MRB AS Exam Pattern PDF, Tamil Nadu MRB Assist Surgeon Exam Syllabus, TN MRB Assist Surgeon Exam Pattern 2016
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2016-17
Hello friends, we have great news for you that Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TNMRB) going to conduct the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment Exam 2016 for the Assistant Surgeon posts. Large number of candidates enrolled for the Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment Exam 2016. Authority will be announced the total post is 1800. Starting Date of online application form is 30th September 2016. Last date of online application form submission is 17th October 2016. Candidates who are eligible and interested applied for the TN MRB Jobs 2016. Candidates need to check the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam syllabus from the official website. We are provided platform regards TN MRB AS Exam such as Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and other details mention below.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon (AS) Exam Syllabus 2016
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board is also known as TNMRB. Tamil Nadu MRB was established in 2012. The Head office is located in Chennai. Lots of candidates enrolled for the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam 2016. It is conduct the recruitment examination for the medical department in Tamil Nadu. Candidates who are going to participated in the written exam need to check their TN MRB Syllabus from the official website. Candidates need to visit the official website regularly to get the latest update. We are also provided all the details and information about the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern as soon as possible.
@www.mrb.tn.gov.in TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- Name of the Exam Authority: – Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TNMRB)
- Name of Exam:- TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment Exam 2016
- Name of the Post:- Assistant Surgeon posts
- of posts:-1800
- Starting Date of online application form:- 30th September 2016
- Last Date of online application form:- 17th October 2016
- Type of Exam:- Recruitment Exam
- Mode of Application form: – Online
- Category:- Syllabus
- Official WEB URL: – www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Exam pattern 2016
Candidates who are going to appeared in the TN MRB written Exam need to check the Exam pattern firstly from the official website. We are provided all the details of TN MRB Exam Pattern here; candidates to check all the details mention below.
- In the Written Exam Questions are Objective types
- Total Number of questions consist 200 Questions
- Total Number of Marks is 100 Marks
- Time Duration of Examination is 2 hours and 30 Minutes
- In the TN MRB Exam Question comes from Medical Science Subject.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus PDF
Candidates who are enrolled for the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2016 Exam and going to prepared for the written exam must to check the exam pattern from the official website. We are provided complete details of TN MRB Exam Syllabus 2016 here; participants will be check it which mention below:-
Assistant Surgeon Syllabus of Human Anatomy
- Applied anatomy including blood and nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder, hip, and knee.
- Vas deference.
- Gross and clinical anatomy of ventricles of the brain.
- Neural pathways and lesions of cutaneous sensations.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid. Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, and their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central and peripheral autonomic nervous system:
TN MRB Syllabus 2016 of Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture and muscle tone.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
Assistant Surgeon (AS) Syllabus for Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
Assist Surgeon Syllabus for Pathology
- Inflammation and repair.
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Differentiation between
Assist Surgeon Syllabus of Microbiology
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
- l Meningococcus.
- Salmonella l Shigella.
Assist Surgeon Syllabus of Pharmacology
- Mechanism of action & side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.’
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Fingerprint study.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
TN MRB Assist Surgeon Syllabus of General Medicine
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis and principles of management (including prevention) of:
Assist Surgeon Syllabus of Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
- Baby friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
Assistant Surgeon Syllabus of Assistant Surgeon Dermatology
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus of General Surgery
- Clinical features.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Diagnosis and principles of management of cleft palate.
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
- Tamil Nadu Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Resuscitation of the newborn.
MRB Assist Surgeon Syllabus of Community Medicine (Preventive and Social Medicine)
- Filaria and Tuberculosis.
- Components and Critical Analysis of National programs for control/ eradication of:
- STDs and Dengue Critical Appraisal of Healthcare delivery system.
- Programme Implementation and Evaluation.
- Health management and administration:
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.