UPPCL JE/AE Recruitment 2016 Apply Online, 850 Junior/Assistant Engineer Posts, UPPCL Recruitment 2016, UPPCL Recruitment 2016, UPPCL JE Recruitment 2016, UPPCL AE Recruitment
UPPCL Recruitment 2016
Good news for all the Job Seeker who are looking the govt. Jobs in Uttar Pradesh States. The Uttar Pradesh State Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has been recently release a notification for the various 850 Post like As 270 Junior Engineer (JE) and 580 Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts. This UPPCL Vacancy 2016 Application Form is through online mode. Those Candidates make a bright future in the Uttar Pradesh PCL Departments for JE or JA Post. They can apply for UPPCL JE & JA Recruitment 2016 Application Form from 11th October 2016 to till on 30th October 2016 through official web site. For any more details about the UPPCL Jobs 2016, you may visit official web site www.uppcl.org.
UPPCL JE/ AE Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh. The UPPCL Recruitment the 850 posts. Eligible or interested candidates can apply for UPPCL AE & JE Recruitment 2016 through official web site or as given below link mention before last dates. Here we are provided all the details like as vacancy details, Age limit, education qualification, selection process, how to apply and important date as given below you can check it.
@www.uppcl.org JE / AE Recruitment Application Form 2016
- Name of Organization : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Name of Post : Junior Engineer (JE) and Assistant Engineer ( AE)
- Of Posts : 850 Posts
- Junior Engineer : 270 Posts
- Assistant Engineer : 580 Posts
- Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Jobs Type : State Govt. Jobs
- Application Mode : Online Mode
- Starting Date of Application Form : 11th October 2016
- Last date of Application Form :30th October 2016
- Age limit : 18 to 40 years old
- Education Qualification : Diploma or Degree in Engineer
- Official web site : www.uppcl.org
UPPSCL Recruitment 2016 Posts Details
|Post Code||Post Name||Category||No. of Posts|
Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
|Electrical Engineering||161 Posts|
|Computer Science Engineering||48 Posts|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||55 Posts|
|Civil||Civil Engineering||06 Posts|
|1016||Junior Engineer (Trainee)||Electrical Engineering||535 Posts|
|1026||Civil Engineering||45 Posts|
UPPCL JE / AE Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit:-Candidate’s age limit must be between 18 to 40 years old as on 01st July 2016. Age relaxation will be given category wise as per govt. rules and regulation.
Education Qualification:-Candidates should be possess Engineering Degree or Diploma from any recognized colleges or University and more details about the Education they can check official for all posts.
Selection Process:-Selection Process will be based on candidate’s performance of the written Test, Computer based test & Interview.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||Railway Jobs|
How to Apply UPPCL Recruitment 2016 for JE & AE Post
- Candidates go to official web site
- Then download the JE & AE Official notification and Read Carefully
- After click on apply online Link
- The fill the application form carefully without any mistake
- Upload the passport size photo or signature
- Click the submit Button
- You save it fully fill up application form
- And take a print out of hard copy
- For future use it
UPPCL JE/AE Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Commencement of Application Form Registration : 11th October 2016
- Deadline of Application Form submission : 30th October 2016
- Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) : Between 11 to 14th November 2016
UPPCL Recruitment 2016 Notification
All the candidates are informed that the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has been issue a notification for the various 850 Posts. Those candidates want to wish select in the UPPCL Departments. Eligible or Interested candidates can apply UPPCL Jobs 2016 through official web site or given above link. Candidates can share this article on the social media like as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+ etc.
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.